Rancho Cucamonga High School Alumni
Rancho Cucamonga Alumni Photos
What is this site?
- Send messages to alumni
- View RCHS Alumni Profiles
- Share your memories
- Share photos with others
- Discuss past activities
Click on the Yearbooks below to view a copy Online at Classmates.com®. If you don't see your class's yearbook, check out our yearbook page.
|Craig Traylor||Class of 2008|
He made his debut in an episode of ER in 1996. He is best known for his role as Stevie Kenarban, the asthmatic boy in a wheelchair, and the title character's friend in the Fox situation comedy Malcolm in the Middle. Craig Traylor has also had small roles in the films Matilda and Get a Clue.
|Trevor Penick||Class of 1997|
Making The Band pop boy band O-Town group member
If you know someone who graduated from RCHS in Rancho Cucamonga, CA that has passed away, you can create a memorial for them.
- Class of 1999 Christopher Siana
- Class of 2011 Joshua Durazo
- Class of 1997 Chris Urban
- Class of 1998 Desiree Dragna
- Desiree Aguirre
- Class of 2019 Nicholas Lorusso
- Class of 1992 Tammy Wingate
- Class of 2003 Julie Chavez
- Class of 2019 Ashton Watts
- Class of 2018 Jared Chronis
- Christopher Urban
- Class of 2008 Quentin Caballero
- Class of 2021 Timothy Morris
- Class of 2016 Andrew Maldonado
- Class of 2004 Jaclyn Tavernier
- Class of 2010 Cheyenne Sharp
- Class of 2009 Jonathan Velasquez
- Class of 2008 Michael Lanning
- Class of 2008 Lorraine Vasquez
- Class of 2003 Aaron Hall
This site has been created for the former students of Rancho Cucamonga HS located in Rancho Cucamonga, California. If you are an alumn of Rancho Cucamonga HS you should register now in the alumni directory. We also encourage you to interact with the rest of the alumni on this site. You can find old friends, share photos and stay updated on the latest school news. You can share memories of those activities that you were involved with at Rancho Cucamonga HS and you can view other alumni and read what other former students have posted about the time they spent at Rancho Cucamonga.